The term “compact multifunction printer” is a loaded one. It promises both a small, agreeable size and a multitude of features. And, of course, these features will vary. But does a compact multifunction printer (MFP) deliver all these promises? Ours sure do!
At WiZiX, the top MFP supplier in the Northern California and Sacramento regions, our compact MFP are small and mighty. We supply only the greatest and most advanced compact MFPs on the market today.
The Best Compact Multifunction Printers
When it comes to MFPs, brands are key. The top brands in the industry have achieved their status for a reason. And that reason is their features are unbeatable. These brands offer compact MFPs that work swiftly, efficiently, and consistently.
The Toshiba e-STUDIO was named the machine with the highest duty cycle by Business.com this year. This means the machine has a high PPM (page per minute) rate—around 85 depending on the model—and volume of stress-testing. Toshiba’s e-STUDIOs have proven to be ideal for small-to-medium, fast-paced businesses.
Copystar compact MFPs are also speedy, affordable, and reliable. They’re well-known for their efficiency.
Savin is renowned for its super-efficient and affordable products. They’re another favorite among businesses for a variety of reasons. Their compact MFPs are known for being innovatively designed by technicians who think outside the box. They’re also eco-friendly, as they conserve energy better than most machines.
Why Go Compact?
When it comes to MFPs, bigger isn’t always better. There are many advantages of smaller machines. The size of your ideal MFP depends on a variety of factors:
- The size of your business. How many offices or departments are going to need a printer?
- The size of your office. A tiny office may be better suited for a smaller machine. Even though a printer is important, space is valuable!
- The amount of machines your business needs. Are there different branches?
Should I Lease a Compact Multifunction Printer?
After you talk to your team and decide on the right compact MFP, discuss the purchasing prospect. Businesses everywhere have embraced the practice of leasing. Here are the many advantages people discover when they choose to lease:
- Simplified costs. Because payments are spaced out over a period of time, leasing is a lot easier on your budget than outright buying. Your MFP dealer will negotiate a monthly rate that works for both of you.
- A negotiable amount of time. As with the rate, your salesperson will figure out the length of your contract, according to your personal or business needs.
- Supplies included in the price. When you take out a lease for an MFP, ink, paper, maintenance, and other important factors are included in the payments. This part of the deal cannot be found in one-time purchases. Ergo, leasing is much more cost-effective at the end of the day.
Compact Multifunction Printers for Lease or Sale in Central Valley
At WiZiX Tech, we provide Northern California businesses with durable, affordable compact MFPs. If you’re looking for a multifunction printer that’s equipped with the most advanced features in the market, look no further. Give us a call today.
Image by Ylanite Koppens on Pixabay.