We’ve spoken previously on this blog about the upsides and downsides of leasing a printer. In turn, we’ve determined that for most companies, it’s a solid investment. This is especially true when you lease through WiZiX Technology, the leading supplier of office products in Northern California. We work with you to create an affordable plan for your business. The cost to lease a printer has never been more reasonable.
Costs Involved in Printer Leases
Welcome to the world of printer leasing. The cost to lease a printer depends on a number of factors. Here at WiZiX Technology, we take all factors into account in our lease agreements.
- Printer brands and sizes. As you’d expect, higher-level printers are more expensive than less reputable brands. By this same logic, a larger machine will cost more as well. Printers cost upwards of $1000—and that doesn’t include toner, maintenance, or other necessities to keep it running. That’s why it makes sense to break these payments apart rather than paying the whole sum in one go.
- Company size and budget. Our management contracts are tailored to your business’s unique needs.
Before making the decision to lease, it’s important to evaluate all your options. While buying is more expensive in the short run, leasing is actually more expensive in the long run. Discuss your options with your business partners and with us before choosing a plan.
Types of Printer Leases
Companies generally offer two different types of lease agreements, each with their own financial options.
- Operating leases. Also known as a “fair market value” lease, this option is the most popular in the leasing world. No ownership rights are transferred in these leases, so the business providing the printer is responsible. Monthly payments are also lower in operating leases.
- Capital leases. A capital lease is usually undertaken with rent-to-buy intent. In this way, it’s more of a commitment than an operating lease.
You’ll find that at WiZiX Technology, our priority is not to adhere to one option. Rather, our biggest concern is what works for you. We will analyze your business’s financial needs to come up with a plan that makes sense for you.
What We Include
Our lease agreements are comprehensive and flexible. We will draft a maintenance contract that you and your company can get on board with.
- Roomy installment payments. Much like leasing a car, leasing a printer gives you the option of paying bit by bit. It’s a much more cost-effective option than an outright payment. You choose a month-to-month payment plan with our team. We are not a company that expects you to bend over backwards for us. It’s the other way around.
- Labor. Should your printer experience issues, we include the cost to fix it in our agreements.
- Parts and supplies. This includes toner, trays, feeders, and whatever you may need.
- Security. We offer the benefit of having a reputable leasing company on your side.
We at WiZiX Technology pride ourselves on being a front-runner in office supply sales in Sacramento, Fresno, and the Bay areas. Our system works because we write our contracts with your best interests in mind. Give us a call to go over the costs of leasing a printer for your company today.